The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 240ml[International shipping available]
|Product Name||The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 240ml|
|Discounted Price||USD 16.10 (USD 6.90 discount)|
|Overview||The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 240ml|
Minimum Order : 1 or more / Maximum Order 0 or lessSize Charts
Discounted amount of your subtotal will appear when you place your orders.
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 240ml
- With 7% Glycolic Acid, Amino Acids, Aloe Vera, Ginseng and Tasmanian Pepperberry
- Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin. This 7% toning solution offers mild exfoliation for improved skin radiance and visible clarity. The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture with continued use.
- This formula contains a studied Tasmanian Pepperberry derivative to help reduce irritation associated with acid use. This derivative is of plant origin and varies in colour seasonally and this colour variation may be apparent in the formula from time to time. The formula is further supported with inclusion of ginseng root and aloe vera for both visible radiance and soothing benefits.
- Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Please refer to additional sun protection note and other warnings in provided Directions.
- This pH of this formula is approximately 3.6. Glycolic Acid has a pKa of 3.6 and pKa is the most important aspect to consider in formulating with acids. pKa implies acid availability. When pKa is close to pH, there is an ideal balance between salt and acidity, maximizing effectiveness of the acid and reducing irritation. Higher pH numbers in such a case would increase salt which counter-intuitively would make the formula even more irritating than if the formula was more acidic.
- While exfoliating acids can result in quick visible benefits, we generally suggest indirect forms of skin exfoliation in favour of direct forms such as this formula due to potential inflammation and sensitivity associated with acids. Please refer to NIOD's Non-Acid Acid Precursor for such a reference.
- Use ideally in the PM, no more frequently than once per day. After cleaning, saturate a cotton pad with the formula and sweep across face and neck. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes. Do not rinse off. Continue with additional skin treatments as needed. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Brand : The Ordinary
- All Skin Type
- Volume : 240ml
- Made in Canada
- Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Rosa damascena flower water, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Hexyl Nicotinate, Dextrin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Gellan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
How To Use
Shipping+ Tracking Orders
- Shipping Method : Selected by customer
- Shipping Area : World-wide
- Shipping Cost : International Shipping Fee
- Shipping Time : 10 - 30 days
- *Shipping Method: Korea Post (national postal service)*Shipping Area: Worldwide*Shipping Cost: FREE*Delivery time: 15-35 business days- 3 Shipping Methods1) ECONOMY SHIPPING : free, No tracking number2) STANDARD SHIPPING : $2.5, offer tracking number / free for over $40 order3) EXPEDITED SHIPPING (EMS): $22, offer tracking number / free for over $150 orderEconomy and standard shipping take 10~25 business days averagely and EMS shipping takes 3~7 business days usually. Please note the shipping time does not include the customs clearance, or other potential delays.- Customs and DutiesWe always declare as GIFT and lower value(like $7~$40 / depends on parcel size) on package to avoid that kind of situation, but we cannot guarantee it will not get caught on customs.If some charge occurred, it is buyer's responsibility since it is beyond of our control.
Returns & Exchanges
Product related questions and answers
There are no posts to show